The Occasional Traveller is always looking to partner with like-minded companies that can help people travel better or more efficiently. I handpick my partners and only endorse what I like or deem to be useful. Please contact me for proposals and rates.
All advertising, affiliate links and sponsorship opportunities will always be clearly indicated on The Occasional Traveller. All content originating from The Occasional Traveller should always be clearly credited to Jaclynn Seah or The Occasional Traveller and linked back to theoccasionaltraveller.com and/or the appropriate social platforms accordingly. It should not appear that the content was written by someone else other than me.
Why work with me?
I want to tell stories about local experiences, interesting ways to travel alongside the must-dos in a country.
I am interested in how to make travel better and easier for myself and my readers.
As a freelance travel writer, destinations I visit may also be featured in other publications that I write for.
The Occasional Traveller has over 400+ original blogposts that may be available for syndication, enquire to find out more.
Started in 2010, The Occasional Traveller is one of the longest-running personal travel blogs in Singapore and has established a solid reputation as a trusted source of information. I have been invited to speak as a travel expert on several occasions.
I have worked with a wide range of tourism boards, DMOs, airlines, hotels and other corporate partners to promote travel to destinations and other services
- Laos Tourism – Central Laos (2019)
- Tourism Authority of Thailand – Mandalay + Bagan + Bangkok (2019)
- Tourism Authority of Thailand – Krabi + Khanom (2018)
- Tourism Authority of Thailand – Bangkok + Amphawa (2016)
- South Sumatra Tourism – Palembang + South Sumatra (2016)
- Korea Tourism Organisation – Seoul + Gangwon (2015)
- Destination Gippsland – Gippsland Self-Drive Tour (2015)
- Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges Tourism – Daylesford (2014)
- Tourism Authority of Thailand – Bangkok + Ayutthaya (2014)
- Yotel Air Changi Airport Jewel (2019) and Yotel Singapore (2017)
- Novotel Phuket Surin and Karon – Phuket (2018)
- Travelodge Central Hollywood Road – Hong Kong (2018)
- Pan Pacific Yangon – Yangon (2018)
- Telunas Private Island – Indonesia (2018)
- Hotel Jen Beijing – Beijing (2017)
- Radisson Blu / Carlson Rezidor – Bangkok + Hua Hin (2017)
- Big John’s House and Pedro’s House – South Korea (2016)
- Crystal Blue Dive Resort – Anilao (2016)
- St Regis Resort Bali – Bali (2016)
- Bintan Lagoon Resort – Bintan (2015)
- Club Med Kani Maldives – Maldives (2015)
- Samabe Resort + Grand Mirage Bali – Bali (2015)
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai Khao – Phuket (2014)
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Changi – Singapore (2014)
- Far East Hospitality: Quincy Hotel + Amoy Hotel + Village Hotel Katong + Village Hotel Changi (2013-2014)
- Wego – Where to find Street Art in Macao
- Budget Direct Insurance – Why I always buy travel insurance when I travel
- AsiaDivingVacation – The incredible things you find while muck diving in Lembeh
- Honestbee Laundry – How to care for your winter wear in hot humid weather between trips
- Expedia – Hidden gems in Singapore as recommended by a local
- Rentokil – Battling bed bugs – tips for travellers
- Changi Recommends – What is the best way to connect to internet on the road
- Standard Chartered – How to save money and earn Krisflyer Miles at the same time
- Las Lilas Spanish School – Spanish Lessons in Singapore
- Habla Ya – Spanish Lessons in Panama
- Indasurf – Surfing Lessons in Bali
- Dawson-Alexandra Heritage Trail
- Lilycup – collapsible menstrual cup
- Traveling Spoon – local food experiences