Let’s Work Together
The Occasional Traveller is always looking to partner with like-minded companies that can help me and my readers travel better or more efficiently. I only endorse what I like or deem to be useful. All advertising, affiliate links and sponsorship will always be clearly indicated.Download Media Kit (Mar 2018)
Looking for opportunities to showcase unusual destinations or a different side of popular places that people think they already know. I am looking to tell stories about local experiences, better ways to travel and the must-dos in a country.
I put together travel guides to help other busy travel lovers plan their own trips in the form of blogposs. As a freelance writer, destinations may also be featured in other publications that I write for.
I am an indie solo traveller who loves to meet new people, will try anything at least once, and likes having a bit of free time to find my own way. My personal interests tend towards street art, scuba diving and a good beer.
- Tourism Authority of Thailand – Bangkok + Amphawa (2016)
- South Sumatra Tourism – Palembang + South Sumatra (2016)
- Korea Tourism Organisation – Seoul + Gangwon (2015)
- Destination Gippsland – Gippsland Self-Drive Tour (2015)
- Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges Tourism – Daylesford (2014)
- Tourism Authority of Thailand – Bangkok + Ayutthaya (2014)
Brands or companies who have products and/or experiences that can help me and my readers travel better. It need not be a travel product as long as there is a strong travel angle. Rates dependent on individual requirements, please email for quote. Blog posts start from S$500 and up, social posts from S$100, but open to some negotiation.
Sponsored posts may take the form of social media mentions or full blog posts should there be sufficient content. Long term sponsorship will be duly credited in the Sponsors area (footer) throughout the website and in relevant posts.
All sponsored posts are original content written and reviewed by myself, I am highly selective of what I choose to feature. All sponsorship is clearly labelled and posted to ensure transparency to readers.
Please note that I do charge for sponsored posts, please email me with details on your requirements for an accurate quote. Prices start from $600 and up.
- AsiaDivingVacation – The incredible things you find while muck diving in Lembeh
- Honestbee Laundry – How to care for your winter wear in hot humid weather between trips
- Expedia – Hidden gems in Singapore as recommended by a local
- Rentokil – Battling bed bugs – tips for travellers
- Changi Recommends – What is the best way to connect to internet on the road
- Standard Chartered – How to save money and earn Krisflyer Miles at the same time
Looking for companies who are willing and able to pay for quality travel writing. As a freelancer, unfortunately I cannot work for free.
For Your Needs
I have been creating blog content for the past 6 years and on taken on freelance content production for other platforms since 2013. Head to my portfolio to see my most recently published work.
Travel and Culture
My background is in communications – I have experience in copywriting and press releases. My freelance work revolves around travel, arts and culture.