THE NITTY GRITTY
Please look through the T&Cs before you place an order. Any order placed is an indication that you have agreed to the T&Cs listed here.
.: You may place your orders in 2 ways:
For SINGAPOREAN customers and SPECIAL ORDERS
Email email@example.com in the following format:
- Item(s) Name, Item(s) Number, Quantity
- Your Name
- Your Mailing Address
- Your Contact Number
- Method of Payment [Preferred: Paypal | For locals only: iBanking / Cash on Meetup]
- TOTmail*: Yes or No
* TOTmail is The Occasional Traveller Shop Mailing List, wherein you will be the first to find out about TOTshop promotions, contests and other great surprises, right in your mailbox! The mailing list is powered by MailChimp, and you are free to subscribe or unsubscribe as you wish
For email orders, an order confirmation email with details on payment will be sent to you.
Please respond to the email within 7 days or your order will have to be cancelled.
For OVERSEAS customers and PAYPAL payees
Head to theoccasionaltraveller.bigcartel.com for quick and easy payment
.: If you place an order by email, you may settle payment by:
- Cash on Delivery via meetup
- Singaporeans only
- Subject to my availability to meet up, Location TBC
- Inter-Bank or ATM Transfer
- Singaporeans only
- Bank account details will be sent to you when the invoice is issued
- Please provide transaction reference number and transaction date (inter-bank transfer), or a clear photograph of the ATM receipt (ATM transfer) for proof of transfer
- Paypal will automatically send me the receipt. However, you may drop me an email to inform me of payment made.
.: If you place an order by the bigcartel shop, you will be directed to make payment via paypal
.: The Occasional Traveller ships worldwide. Charges are reflected at checkout (bigcartel) or when the invoice is issued (email)
.: The Occasional Traveller uses Singpost to ship packages within Singapore and overseas. We will not be responsible for any lost post.
.: All overseas orders will be sent by registered mail and are inclusive of the additional S$2.20 charge. A tracking number will be provided to you so you can keep track of your packages. Local mail will be sent by registered mail only for items over S$50, or when specifically requested by you.
.: Singaporeans can arrange to meet up to exchange payment for goods. Location and timing is subject to availability, please indicate in your email your preferred timing. Postage will not be charged for pickups.
.: All effort is taken to ensure that the parcels are well protected when they are sent out. The Occasional Traveller cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss of article caused by the postal service
.: An exchange will be done only if the item(s) sent to you are incorrect. Please email me with details so I can facilitate any exchanges that may have to be made
.: All exchanges have to be done within 30 days after receipt of parcel. Should that piece be out of stock, you may opt to exchange for an item of similar value or have your money refunded via the same method that it was transacted by
.: All effort is taken to display and describe the products at their most accurate colour and design. However, actual colours are dependent on the different calibrations of the individual’s computer
.: Measurements are provided by the supplier and verified by The Occasional Traveller. Maximum effort is put in to ensure its accuracy
.: Prices of products are subject to changes without prior notice. The price shown in the order confirmation/checkout will be taken as the final price
.: All original product pictures used from theoccasionaltraveller.wordpress.com/shop or theoccasionaltraveller.bigcartel.com must be credited. All other pictures have been taken from the supplier’s website or used with their permission
.: The Occasional Traveller respects the privacy rights of our customers and we will only track statistics for business purposes
.: For current subscribers of TOTmail, if you prefer not to receive any further information, you may unsubscribe accordingly via the ‘unsubscribe’ button in the mail
.: No private information will be disclosed to unrelated entities unless required by law
.: The Occasional Traveller reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above policies