Let’s Work Together
The Occasional Traveller is always looking to partner with like-minded companies that can help me and my readers travel better or more efficiently. I only endorse what I like or deem to be useful. All advertising, affiliate links and sponsorship will always be clearly indicated.Download Media Kit (Oct 2016)
Showcasing Unique Angles
As a freelance travel writer, I’m always looking to explore new places or show an unusual side of a popular tourist destination
I’m curious and pretty easy going. I’m an indie traveller who prefers to find my own way, but loves meeting new people
I enjoy writing blog posts after the trip, but am also adept in producing live coverage on social media and video content
- Tourism Authority of Thailand – Bangkok + Amphawa (2016)
- South Sumatra Tourism – Palembang + South Sumatra (2016)
- Korea Tourism Organisation – Seoul + Gangwon (2015)
- Destination Gippsland – Gippsland Self-Drive Tour (2015)
- Daylesford and the Macedon Ranges Tourism – Daylesford (2014)
- Tourism Authority of Thailand – Bangkok + Ayutthaya (2014)
Honest & Fair Reviews
My background in communications means I know how to write a review that is fair and balanced
Tested by yours truly
I personally conduct most of the products I receive so you can expect honest reviews from an actual user of the product
Help my readers travel better
I look for products that can help me and my readers travel better or more efficiently
I’m primarily a writer, but also take photos and produce simple videos that can be used for online promotion
For Your Needs
I create content for my own platforms and on a freelance basis for other platforms. Head to my portfolio to see my most recent published work
Flexible & Creative
Most of the production is handled by myself so turnaround can be quick and I’m always happy to see how we can do something fun
I am highly selective about sponsored posts – the product/experience must be travel related and relevant to me and my audience. It should also be interesting and/or useful to travelling.
Please note that I do charge for sponsored posts, please email me with details on your requirements for a quote.
- Hidden gems in Singapore as recommended by a local – Expedia
- Battling bed bugs – tips for travellers – Rentokil
- What is the best way to connect to internet on the road – Changi Recommends
- How to save money and earn Krisflyer Miles at the same time– Standard Chartered
Please email me if you are interested in syndicating or replicating post(s).
Note that all content here is copyright to The Occasional Traveller and nothing should be duplicated without explicit permission from me.
All content should always be clearly credited to Jaclynn Seah or The Occasional Traveller and linked back to theoccasionaltraveller.com and/or the appropriate social platforms accordingly.
- Sponsored Posts – see other tab
- Affiliate Links – text links preferred, banners only when appropriate
- Sponsorship – looking for long-term sponsors of travel gear or experiences that help me travel better