Edit 30/12: Contest closed! I’ve picked a winner… congratulations Twitter follower @ntt! Everyone else THANK YOU for participating!
Unfortunately, we’re all sold out of these wonderful cards… or so I thought! After doing a little inventory tidying and checking, I realized that I had 1 last set of Anywhere Travel Guide, and to thank all of you for your support, I decided to have a little lucky draw and award it to to 1 very lucky TOT reader, all you need to do is…
By 13 Dec 2012, 11:59pm Singapore time (GMT +8)
– Sign up for TOTmail here – all existing subscribers will qualify with 1 chance for this draw
– Like TOT on facebook here – all existing likes will qualify with 1 chance for this draw
– Follow TOT on twitter here – all existing followers will qualify with 1 chance for this draw
Each action will get you 1 chance in the draw, so you can maximize your chances by doing 2 or all 3 of the above. I’ll collate the names from each medium, assign them a number in excel, pick a number via randomizer and pick a winner. The winner will get the last set of Anywhere Travel Guide free of charge, with complimentary postage as well!
Some T’s & C’s:
1) Any one in the world can take part… (yay!)
2) The winner will be contacted via email/facebook/twitter depending on the winning entry, and results will be posted on theoccasionaltraveller.com. If there’s no response within 3 days, another winner will be picked, repeat ad nauseum.
3) The winner will get 1 x Anywhere Travel Guide, and it will be posted to the mailing address provided by them, and sent by registered airmail with a tracking number. No additional postage fees required (awesome!). Unfortunately, no replacement available if the post office should lose it (cross your fingers).
So take part now for a chance to win! for everyone else, don’t worry, we’re definitely looking at restocking the guides and will let you know when we manage to get them back in stock. If you haven’t signed up already, TOTmail is the best way to stay updated on new stocks and promos.